M2M sales or trying to find a pack-n-play

I'd like to find a like-new pack-n-play from either a mom-2-mom sale or other type of sale that may be going on in the area. I know from the M2M sales I have went to in the past few months these are one of the first items to be sold so they go pretty quickly. I have checked on Craigs list but haven't seen much. Is there perhaps another resource to find items like this to purchase used, like-new items? I really don't want to pay full price for this item and a few others and wanted to try to buy it myself so I didn't have to leave it on the baby registry for the shower. I don't like using eBay either. Any suggestions?

stephkaye

Asked by stephkaye at 8:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Do you have any consignment stores in your area? They usually have nice, slightly used baby gear.
    Also, this time of year is GREAT for yard sales where lots of times people are selling baby stuff for very little.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• If you check babies r us web site, they have really good sales and extra discount sales off clearance prices, i got many of my things REALLY cheap, i just knew my prices and took my time. Also a site called freecycle.com will show u listings of free things in your area.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i luv m&ms
    Schnizzle

Answer by Schnizzle at 10:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2011