Women can be???

I was on my mobile and it does TWord where it picks a word as you spell it. I did a post and one word was wrong. I was bashed so hard about how stupid I was and I need to go back to school.

I didn't realize so many people were "perfect".

Sorry I made a mistake.

Women can be really cruel.

Nickcole23

Asked by Nickcole23 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Happens to me all the time. Its called AUTO CORRECT on your phone! People need to get a life and quit picking on stupid shit like a misspelled word. Maybed if we all did that, the world would be a little bit of a nicer place.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Dont be sorry. ONE misspelled word IS NOT a reason to bash!! Typing in ghetto speak and abbreviations however might be a good reason.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:50 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes women can be cruel, just like children can, ignore them they are not worth your time.

Answer by older at 8:51 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• One lady was even brave enough to say that she felt bad for my daughter, that she was born with the stupid gene.
    Nickcole23

Comment by Nickcole23 (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• That is one of my biggest pet peaves here on CM. if i see someone commenting ont he OP's grammar, i get pissed & let them know it's not OK, that we are not here to be English teachers, but to give help & recieve help.

I slammed a lady on here yesterday & always will if i see some bitch being anal about someone's grammar.

if i have a hard time underatanding, then i may say something like "I'm not quite understanding what you wrote". I never critisize though, i am here to help...not play English Teacher...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes , they can be , thanks God not all of them ;)
    we all do mistakes .... and i prefer little ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• If I cannot read what you've written, I might make a comment about writing it with better grammar/sentence structure, etc, if I even bother at all to try to read/respond. I know I'm not perfect, so one mistake I won't bash. That's pretty piss poor of those ladies to bash over one little mistake, when it really wasn't even your fault. But that's also why I cannot stand T9...I'd rather take more time and spell everything properly when sending a text vs having a completely unreadable text that makes you go "huh?" (And yeah, I had a friend who would text me using T9, and I could barely understand anything she ever sent, mostly because she did it while DRIVING. Dumbass.)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• ACDRNDICG TO RSCHEEARCH AT CMABRIGDE UINERVTISY, IT DSENO'T MTAETR WAHT OERDR THE LTTERES IN A WROD ARE, THE OLNY IPROAMTNT TIHNG IS TAHT THE FRSIT AND LSAT LTTEER BE IN THE RGHIT PCLAE. TIHS IS BCUSEAE THE HUAMN MNID DEOS NOT RAED ERVEY LTETER BY ISTLEF, BUT THE WROD AS A WLOHE... OLNY 55% OF PLEPOE CAN RAED IT..

just sayin.. lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• There's a big difference between typos and misspellings and just not knowing how to communicate through English. Bad grammar does make people sound ignorant and uneducated. Sorry you got bashed for a typo, becaue obviously you know how to speak. Some people are nit oicky. I only complain about the completely unintelligible ones lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Shoot, girlglow, I've seen them where the letters were completely misconstrued...even first and last, and I could STILL read it! As long as all the letters to the words were in there...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 19, 2011