Whats for dinner tonight?

Kat52971

Asked by Kat52971 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Hmmmm Thats a GOOD question. Guess I better go take something out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Whatever my other half makes! He wanted to make dinner last night and I beat him to it so he is cooking tonight. can't wait!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I THINK TONIGHT IT WILL BE MEAT LOAF, MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY AND GREEN BEANS. I LOVE RED BEANS AND RICE WITH CORNBREAD SINCE IM FROM NEW ORLEANS, BUT NO ONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE EATS IT.
    Kat52971

Comment by Kat52971 (original poster) at 8:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Spinach salad with mangoes, olives, carrots, tomatoes, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, and shavings of Parmesan cheese, with a home made vinaigrette of honey, garlic, tarragon vinegar and salt and pepper, with a dash of olive oil to combine it all.

Answer by older at 8:55 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Tequila Lime Wings and a Ceasar Salad.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Sweet italian sausage, spaghetti and a creamy tomato sauce with dinner rolls.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Homemade Mac an chees with whole wheat noodles. I found this receipe that uses chickpeas or white beans as the thickner instead of oil and flour. So it's healthier. Also Cornflake chicken tenders, fruit salad, and cucumber salad.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Easy night tonight....chilly dogs and fries
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• well my dh buys a meat package once a month since it is cheaper than the store and it has chicken in it. I am pregnant 24 weeks today and I can't eat chicken when I am pregnant. I can't stand the taste or smell some reason lol so we have so much chicken in the freezer I need to start cooking so I am making my dh and the kids chicken, baked potatos and a veggie not sure of yet and I am going to eat probably whatever veggie I make and baked potato (I love baked potatoes) and I will probably eat a couple tv dinners while they eat the chicken.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• We are grilling bbq chicken breasts and making sweet corn. MMM...not sure what kind of fruit though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:35 AM on Apr. 19, 2011