Mother's day....

What are you asking for this year?

I want a day where the house is cleaned, laundry is done, kids are fed, cats are fed all by someone else so I can just relax!

Keep dreaming Momma right? ha ha

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 8:56 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Holidays

• happyThe same thing I ask for every year.........let me be.........if I want to go somewhere, take me, if I want to sleep 8 hours, let me..........if I want to do anything, just let me!  And formost.....the day is MINE!!!!!  lol

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 8:59 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am kind of the same as Mrs. Harsh. It doesn't really get celebrated here, and since I homeschool, I don't get the school stuff. LOL.

I would definitely accept having this baby for mother's day! LOL I'm SOOOOOOO ready.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I JUST WANT TO BE PAMPERED POINT BLANK! I AM LIKE SUPERWOMAN, AND I DO EVERYTHING AND HAVE TWO KIDS....MY DAUGHTER AND MY HUSBAND!!!!! OH, AND TO BE ABLE TO SE MOTHERS DAY...IS MY WISH!
    chardonaesmommy

Answer by chardonaesmommy at 9:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I just like to go out to eat with my husband and son.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd like to not have to make my own present with the kids...lol. I have to every year, though... Although, now that DS is in school, maybe he'll make one in class...
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• For it to come and go and get over as quickly as possible. Mother's day for me is painful as I continue to mourn the death of my own mother.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am spending this day with my grown kids and they are going to cater to me and my mom!

Answer by older at 8:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• nothing,Mothers day doesnt get celebrated in my house. All i get is whatever the kids make at school ( which i love btw).
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wtf, why am i getting downvoted lol. My hubby nor kids plan anything special for me ever. "it's a money making holiday" I would love to have a real mothers day & be taken care of, but in my house it just doesn't happen. :(
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:26 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

________________

I'll make you card out of paper & tissue paper flowers :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:30 AM on Apr. 19, 2011