What sells good?

... on ebay?

My husband and I have a really hard time every month. We are working really hard and still dont have enough money to cover all the bills and have enough for food ect.
We thought about selling stuff on ebay, but we cant really figure out what sells best.

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would say Children's Clothes and Good yarn...not the cheap stuff.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• For me, it was anything electronical. Everything else was poor. I used to sell alot of old magazines and books, even historical papers, but it's not good anymore.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Designer purses(Coach, Dooney&Burke, LV, BCBG, Juicy Couture, etc.,) Go to their outlet stores and buy in bulk. Also, laptops/computers, baby items, anything you can get in bulk from outlet stores is good. Go on Ebay and watch the items that sell the most of to get an idea...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Definintly Designer purses and clothes.
    Anonymous

• childrens clothes that are in good condition - baby items (clothing, bedding, etc) Levi's, jewelry, car parts, books, quilts (the older the better), anything vintage -- records, etc.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I have the answer GBG ! Search it in EBay and join me on your way to Health & Wealth http://www.shopgbg.com/?ID=323060  Josey Nasce-Pugni

JoseyNP

Answer by JoseyNP at 1:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2008