• In the Spotlight:

calorie intake question

ive ready many varying arguments/articles on how many calories you should take in, all dependent upon your activity, age, etc etc. their is sucha variation in some....from the women on here that are "skinny" and in good shape, how many calories do you take in daily?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't count my calories.. hmm, maybe I shouldn't even be answering... but one thing I can recommend is getting a good Women's Health magazine or something similar and seeing sample menus. Some of them even have sample menus for a month -- it will give you an idea of how much food/calories are in meals.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• idk how many calories but the only sweets i have would be a slim fast bar or fiber one raisin bran cereal.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Figure out your BMR
    http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
    This tells (essentially) you how many calories you would burn if you did nothing all day.
    Good Luck
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2008