What woul you do if your husband opened a social networking site while deployed

The site is hot or not where you can rate pictures and possibly meet up with some one. He is deployed so he couldn't meet anyone but he could talk or whatever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I had one back in the day, as long as he didn't fill out the meeting part of it I would just assume it is a manly thing.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:22 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd say show me the $$!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Haha me & my hubby go on ther together. Some of the pictures are ridiculously funny.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I had a hot or not, it was funny. I had a photo of myself and my husband up for rating. I'm against Facebook and such but Hot or Not is different, pure entertainment in my opinion.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i would be mad but thats just the kind of person i am now becuase my husband has given me reason to be and hell yeah show me the money and how did you find out did he come right out and tell you i think that makes a difference also
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd join and be on there with him.. sometimes you gotta pick your battles.. he is male, deployed, and communication with people is essential to the human mind when you are isolated.. join and have a little fun with him..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I have been in the military and also been a spouse of a member at one point and I can say I have saw so many people happily maried get deployed and start up an online relationship. I would make sure I had the password.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What would I care? He can do what he wants...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• If he's willing to fork over the password, I'd say he's probably just doing it for entertainment sake.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oops I thought you meant he started his own site lol I didnt read your small print :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011