Disney World Vacation

We are taking DD to Disney World next summer. DH has never been. I've been once, but that was YEARS ago when I was a kid.

Anyone have any tips/tricks/secrets/etc that you can share to a newcomer to Disney World who wants to make it as special as possible for DD?

I know there are things out there (like being the first at the Tinkerbell store and being able to wake up Tinkerbell and if you find some guy in the park with a bunch of buttons and say a certain thing to him, he'll hand you a phone and you will be able to talk to Mickey).....but I don't know any more and I can't seem to find a place online that talks about them.

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 9:24 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Travel

• Use this.

http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/home.aspx
    Anonymous

• Something weird about Disney World. Over half of my family has been to disney world but thru out the years, I have never heard any of them talk about it. Not even the kids. IDK.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 9:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Just go and have fun. Try to see everything. I think the park is spectacular enough. You don't need those gimmicks. Definitely see Mickey's PhilharMagic. It's a great 3D movie in the Magic Kingdom. Splash Mountain is also a favorite. I'm jealous. I wish we were going.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What's the deal with the guy with the buttons??!! Do they do this at Disneyland? We are going there in one month and I would love these little secrets if you have any!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011