If were taking birth control to regulate your periods after having your tubes tied how long do you think it would benecessary to regulate things 1... 2 ... or 3 months? How long would u take it? I hate taking birth control its one of the reasons I got my tubes tied along with not wanting anymore children.. I have 4

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Health

• I took them for about 7 months & the only reason I quit is because they were making me crazy. Seriously they messed with my moods severely. I want another pill or something. I can't handle my periods without them. It has regulated me one bit since i quit taking them.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 2:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I don't understand why your cycle was messed up from having your tubes tied. That's a physical barrier to pregancy, not a removal of any of the organs that regualte your cycle.

I'd talk to your doctor. I know that it can take 6 months to a year to re-regulate after you STOP taking birth control pills.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• If you would like me to consult you for free about a natural product for your problem just let me know by email lonniejenifer@verizon.net or at cafemom
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 7:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008