What could this be?

ok, I posted a question a few days ago about my periods being abnormal but there seems to be something weird going on... Last Weds 11/26 I started my period first thing in the morning. It was pretty normal all day Weds and Thurs, but on Fri it just dissappeared. I never bled at all on friday, I mean nothing. On Sat, I woke up and I was having some brown discharge. I had that all the way through last night. This morning though, I felt like I started again so I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a small (glob?) of thick mucous. Almost like fertile CM. It wasn't clear or white though...it was kinda pinkish. What could it have been? Do you think maybe I'm ovulating early? Or could I have had a miscarriage? Thanks for any answers... I just don't get it.

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 1:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know what "fertile CM" is, but I have had the same experiences before, and it is unlikely that it was a miscarriage b/c a miscarriage is usually accompanied by a LOT of blood, if you are far enough along to know that it is a miscarriage. Otherwise it was probably just some weird discharge, a yeast infection starting up, or just some tissue that got passed during your period that just took a while to make the trip down and out. I wouldn't worry too much, unless it starts happening a lot.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 12:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2008