Sexy text ideas?

Ok I am running out of sexy questions to ask my hubby in text while he is at work. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• You don't have to ask him questions, unless that's what he really likes. You can try teling him exactly what your going to do to him that night or when he gets home. Or you can start emailing him or sending him sexy pictures.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• OK the email and sexy pics thing is out. He is on a roof for one thing and doesn't even have an email address for another. My camera for some reason wont down loud my pics onto my computer either so all though they are great ideas. They just won't work for us.
    Hubby has also been deep in the dog house lately so I don't really feel like telling him I'm going to do him. I want to hear how he wants to do me. What he knows and loves about me. Does that make since? It's not to greedy is it?
    Anonymous

• Eh, it kinda is. So you pretty much want to know what he's going to do to you? You might try and find a book about talking dirty for him or something.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2008