Do you get mother's day stuff when you are a mom to be?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I got a card and flowers
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:15 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i didnt get jack from my sons dad or anyone in my family.. my work gave a red rose to all the mamas and it made me cry because i thought "wow they are more thoughtful than my asshole baby daddy." i was so emotional.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• YES DH and I had an argument about this because he said I wasn't a mother yet. I got his mom into it to straighten him out, LOL. I got chocolates and a card AND an apology,LOL.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Sure, I think it's a really nice gesture. But I still Never get even a card from my Mom or MIL & my Son is 4! I guess they think they are the Most important Mothers! Whatever! My DH makes me feel special though.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes. my DH actually got me my mothers necklace while I was pregnant.. you are officially a Mommy once you find out you are pregnant so YEs.. you deserve a gift.. you are already caring for your little one
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Maybe a card from hubby, or your parents just to be cute. But really, next year will be the year you get something and it will really be your holiday.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Depends on who may be giving it to you! I didn't, but a friend of mine, while I was in the Navy, was pregnant while her husband was deployed, so I put together a basket of stuff for her. She was pretty surprised!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:47 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm giving stuff to my SIL,. she's due in June and I thought it would be nice.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes and it really made my day. I was sooo emotional anyway and that really seemed to help. When I was pregnant .. my mom got me stuff from her and after I had my first she just got stuff from the kids. My husband always takes the girls out shopping for me or makes me something wiht them.
    luvnmyGod

Answer by luvnmyGod at 12:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011