Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what could it be?

last night i was taking a shower and felt this bump down there..then today i was looking down there and there is this bump the looks like a blister hurt down there by it.....what could it be?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Health

Answers (4)
  • is sounds like a cyst I had one when I was pregnant the doctor wait it was normal to get them during pregnancy. But you still need to have your doctor look and make sure its nothing serious.

    Answer by robinalbright at 1:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • If it looks like a blister then it sounds like herpes. A cauliflower look to it would be genital warts. Also, maybe a cyst. Since it hurts it could be any of these. Go to the doctor right away and don't keep touching it because if it is a virus then it can spread.

    Answer by Cindrella72 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • what time a got an ingrown zit down there it might be that.

    Answer by mrssundin at 4:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

  • Have u shaved down there. I know sometimes when i do and i don't use a good blade, i get ingrown hairs and some of them down right hurt, and they have little white heads.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.