OMG, Snooki's lost weight & looks great. Does anyone know what diet and exercise plan she's on?

I love seeing women after a healthy weight loss like Valerie Bertinelli, Jennifer Hudson, etc. I'd love to see people in my family & myself loose weight like this & keep it off.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• it's called fame and time-- i'm sure she has a trainer, a specefied meal plan, and lots of time to work her ass off...if only we all had that, then losing weight would be MUCH easier lol ---weren't Valerie and Jennifer jenny craig reps?? btw, jennifer hudson did lose lots of weight, but she also had plastic surgery to reconstruct her body after all that weight loss (ie-getting rid of the loose skin), just in case you thought it was all natural lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm not a follower of Snookie....yuck, lol. I'm sure if you googled it you'd find it.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:32 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The drink all night, sleep all day, doesn't have kids diet. J/K- she probable has a trainer and a chef now that she is making some serious $$$ from acting like a fool.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 10:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• who is snooky?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm sure she has a trainer and has her food prepared for her.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:40 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Lord have mercy!!! Don't care don't care don't care. lol not a bash on you, I hope you find what you're looking for :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:36 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• thats because they make thousands/millions and have help and food brought to them - I wish ti was easier for REAL people too.. I currently need to lose 40lbs and I hate it .. but I am starting today -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011