5 month old refuses the bottle.

My 5 month old refuses to take the bottle. She will bite on it, but refuses to suck. She will suck on just about anything else including toys arms and blankets. We have tried every bottle from Avanti to Adiri. No Luck. I thought she would take a sippy cup but once she figures out what I am trying to do she rejects that as well. HELP! I have a three day window in a month where it is going to just be her and her daddy and I need him to be able to feed her.

OlivesMom

Asked by OlivesMom at 1:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Keep trying! If she's hungry, she'll take it.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Let him give her the bottle or cup and see if it works. Don't make yourself available. If he cannot maybe someone else that is around.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 7:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My 12 month old is so picky...The bottle temperature has to be just right or she spits it all over me (she likes it a little on the warmer side) My little girl use to only drink a full bottle for her dad.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 3:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2008