pain in my abdomen area. 37 weeks pregnant.

When I get up from sitting for a while whether at work or at home. I feel the pressure from the belly on my bladder obviously. But sometimes there is kind of a sharp pain that goes from the bottom of my belly to my vaginal area. It is better after I pee, sometimes it still lingers for few moments after, it goes away if I just get up and walk it out. But it is really sharp at first. Is it just growing pains? Should I be worried?

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 1:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wouldnt get too worried. I would call your obgyn and let them tell you what it is, that way they can explain it to you and let you know if it is normal or not and if you should be checked.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• If it's through your vagina, it's most likely "vagina kicks" or your baby falls alittle and bumps your cervix, making it feel like it's in your vagina. Completely normal for most. If it worries you, mention it at your next check-up or call your OB.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2008