What do I do to bring hubby out of his snarky mood?

Hubby came home this morning from his night job in kind of a snarky mood....he's not taking it out on me or our daughter but I don't feel like walking around on eggshells all day either...we're supposed to be going out and getting all the baby stuff today and I don't want HIS mood to mess up mine lol...Any suggestions on how I can bring him out of his funk?

He's hardly ever in a bad mood so I don't want to ignore it, I want to do something that will put a smile on his face...thanx for the help mamas!!!

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:02 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Make him something he likes to eat without him asking, bring him his plate, and let him eat in front of the tv or something like that. Or get him a special treat, like a Reese's cup or something that he loves but doesn't get that often.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• back rub or sex usally does
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My DH is like that, hardly ever in a bad mood, its usually me! Maybe something as simple as making him stop what he's doing wrap your arms around him and tell him how sexy he is and what a great daddy he is and you're proud to be his wife.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Some time alone with you of course...but with kids that usually waits till later, so until then you could shower him with compliments, give him a back massage, a glass of wine, and ask him how his day was...and REALLY listen without interrupting or rushing him. If this is unusual for him, perhaps it's time for a vacation as well. Good luck:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:07 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• He needs to relieve some stress. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• How about asking him about his day, just let him vent about whatever is bothering him and then give him a huge hug and tell him how awesome he is.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:16 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Um yeah, what whitenena said! Back/shoulder massage (my hub likes his head rubbed as well...the one on his shoulders, well, yeah, I guess he likes the one between his legs rubbed too, but I was talking about the one on his shoulders!).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Give him some(sex) that works.

Answer by louise2 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• git freaky!
    Schnizzle

Answer by Schnizzle at 11:05 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would say to learn your man....all men are different and express themselves in different ways. Find out how to soothe him when he needs soothing, leaving him alone when he needs to be left alone, etc...there's no reason why you should walk on eggshells because he's in a pissy mood...learn your man!!!!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011