Tell me is this wrong ?

ok me and my husband came to an agreement last night that i wasnt gonna accuse him of cheating anymore or fight period and this morning he woke me up to iron his clothes for work and i got up and i was still half asleep so i gave myself sometime to wake up and he got up and said iron my clothes please and i said im trying to wake up still he was like what you've been up for 15 minutes i wasnt up for 15 minutes i was up for maybe 5 or 10 minutes and he got all mad and said nevermind ill iron my clothes throwing his bitchy fit the whole time so i got up took the iron away from him and started ironing his clothes cus im tired of him bitching about everything and the whole time he was just talking shit to me saying i cant ever do shit for him i cant ever do the little shit he asked me to do like get him something to drink or something to eat which i do of all that its bullshit so we fought again this morning and i cant be stressing myself out cus im pregnant .Ladies tell me is this wrong or am i wrong ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Obviously your man is a bit inconsiderate, you did nothing wrong but your best to give him what he wanted.

Answer by older at 11:38 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would have said well I haven't been awake for 15 min. & if your going to get all angry and rude about it iron your own damn clothes and let me sleep!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• how long does it take you to wake up?.. i am sure he had to go to work so he couldnt wait all day. but on that note he didnt have to be a jerk.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:42 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Sounds like you're the same momma who posted about her husband not getting himself ready for work, she had to do it. Well Jesus Christ why do you have to iron his clothes, you are NOT his maid. He does not own you, and sounds like you're pretty pissed. I'd throw his shit out on the front yard (well maybe back so you don't air all your business to the neigbors) along with the iron and change the locks.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 11:43 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Seems like your hubby woke up in a snarky mood too.....I think after all that I would have gone ahead and let him iron his own damn shirt...then when he got home we would have had to talk about what happened that morning....sorry about your morning, hope the rest of your day goes better. Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Your man is wrong. My man did the same to me so I said "okay, you dont want me to iron, cook and clean" when he was bitching say "just dont do it, forget it". So I forgot it, no breakfast, coffee or washed clothes. He was late to work, hated life. Then was nice to me and finally said "I appreciate what you do". Trust me it was a hard couple of days but I finally got what I wanted and so did he.
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 11:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You knew before you went to bed that he would need work clothes. Your lack of planning should not make a problem for him.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:44 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• 3happylkids@ i was up late with my daughter last night maybe till about 3 this morning and i had to wake up at 8 am to iron his clothes i was so tired .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yes he would've ironed his own shirt, why wake me up for something you could do yourself.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• What, he can't iron his OWN clothes? They shouldn't be married if they can't.

COUNSELING for BOTH of you. Yes, he's wrong. I wouldn't have fought over it; too trivial to be bothered.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:46 AM on Apr. 19, 2011