Pregnancy symptoms ?

I got off the depo shot in jan. 2011. I had some light bleeding April 4th for a couple hours and then it quit and then the next day had some light bleeding for about 30 mins havent had anymore since then. I feel like i am pregnant and am having pains in my side like I did with my DS, I feel like i am peeing every 5 mins, I am tired all the time, my boobs are sore. My question is how soon can you get pregnancy symptoms? I have took tests and they are negative! Is it to early to be taking a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:54 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It will be too soon for a pee test, but if you want to know, ask your doc if you can get a blood test. That is more acuate and you can know faster. I got all the bad side effects weeks before I tested positive with my dd. Best of luck
    lamping

Answer by lamping at 11:57 AM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Boobs hurt, super tired, oily skin, throwing up (sometimes), Moody.... GL
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 12:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011