Do you "move" things by yourself?

Not just furniture...but say your box of decorations for whatever holidays you decorate for?
My friend said "I can't decorate for easter cuz HE won't bring the boxes down" - they have a walkup attic - since I was there I offered to get them so we trudge upstairs to retrieve ONE FREAKIN BOX with a plaque - 2 ceramic bunnies - 1 stuffed bunny and a small basket with plastic eggs in it!
SERIOUSLY???? She got pissed when I said "why couldn't you jusst do this" He response was "I am sorry you don't have YOUR husband in check" I don't wait on anything nor expect anyone to do anything FOR me that I feel I can handle on my own. I move furniture, climb a ladder to my attic to bring BOXES down.
Do you do your own "work" or wait on "hubby" whom you have "in check"

brypmom

Asked by brypmom at 12:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I ask once, maybe twice if nothing happens I quickly take action and do it myself.

Answer by older at 12:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Honey, I do my own work. Nothing in this family would ever be accomplished if I didnt do things myself!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Miss Independent right here..... Even things high up, I'll get some chairs or something lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I usually did it all myself, but now that I have two little ones that need to be watched constantly, I ask my husband. I can't turn my back for one second . . .

Either that or I wait until late night when everyone is asleep and all my chores are done.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Lmao, if I waited for him to do things I would still be pregnant waiting for him to drive me to the hospital for my first OB appointment
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My hubs will move things if I ask him and if he feels like it (although sometimes he says yeah, he will but then does not get at it in a timely manner and I have to wait). If I want it done ASAP then I usually do it myself cause I get sick of waiting on him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I do it all! I don't really like to wait for my DH to rescue me lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• LOL
    I have my honey trained very well.... but in better ways than that!
    I do my own work, move furniture or what have you if he's not around. If he's around, he's jumping in to help.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Ha ha what? If I'm capable of doing something myself, I'll do it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• wow - she is lazy.

I do everything myself unless it is physically impossible for me to do. There are times when i need DH's help. But...uhh...taking a box out of the attic? WOW, that is extreme laziness if you ask me...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011