Does anyone else have a DH/SO who is obsessed with xmas?

I woke up the day after thanksgiving to him getting decorations down from the attic and listening to xmas music. The whole house is decorated....living room, bedrooms, the bar in the basement, kitchen and even the bathrooms! He bought ds a santa costume and antlers for the dog. He's crazy, but even with my grinchiness it's kind of cute.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 1:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think that's so cute! Mine could care less if we even put up a tree!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My husband isnt but I am. I love christmas and so much more now that we have a toddler to enjoy it with. My husband makes sure the main things are done at christmas, but Im the one to do them and he could care less about cards, decor, letters to santa and so on.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My boyfriend could really care less about Christmas. We're poor, so we can't afford to decorate. *shrug* It doesn't really bother me. We'll worry about it when our daughter is old enough to care about the holiday, we'll probably start decorating then.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Gawd, woman! Send him my way!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You can't have him! If you want to borrow him for a while make me an offer and I'll consider it though. JK!!!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 1:56 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Not obsessed but it is such a delight to see him do Christmas sort of things and he loves to blair the music. My DH had a twisted childhood to say the least and holidays always meant fighting and drunkeness and trips to jail for some. He is slowly learning with me and our kids that it doesnt have to be that way and is starting to really get into it. Every year that goes by I count his healing soul a big Christmas present for us all!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Mine's not really obsessed, but he does want to go a little overboard in the gift department for our kids.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008