Boost car seat

My son is three and I am looking for a car seat for our second car. Does anyone have any of these car seats and what do you think of it?

Cosco Juvenile High Back Booster Car Seat
Evenflo Chase LX Booster Seat, Fairfax
Evenflo Chase LX Harness Booster Seat, Winchester
Cosco Juvenile High Back Booster Car Seat, Parker
Evenflo Chase DLX Booster Car Seat, Mars

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I had the Cosco highback for both of my daughters and then my sister used it for my niece as well...nice....and cheap! LOL I am actually getting ready to sell it to someone....It lasts for a long time--I believe it doesnt expire for 5-6 years (check date on back)...$40 @ Walmart....We went with that one simply because of finances, but it's been a nice, durable seat.
    tonoflove

Answer by tonoflove at 12:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• For a not so pricey seat, I would go with the Evenflo Chase and use the harness until he is big enough to use the seat without it.

I do prefer the Britax Frontier 85 over all of them though.        http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/frontier-85

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't go with any of those seats they are all pretty junky...
    Check out the Evenflo Maestro... it will harness to 50 lbs, has higher harness slots than any of the seats you listed and also converts to a good booster for most children... and it's only about $80
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I use the Complete Air for my 4 yr old and love it. My 9 mo old has the Myride65.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 6:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Go with the Evenflo Maestro.
    lau55

Answer by lau55 at 8:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2011