Why do you think it so necessary that Donald Trump see President Obama birth certificate?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 12:11 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• – collapse
    bc he wanna b sur dat the pres aint no alien
    Schnizzle

Answer by Schnizzle at 12:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Because it's his right to demand it as an American citizen. If Barry has nothing to hide, he should have no problem showing it.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Because it's a requirement to be president to be born of the United States and he's yet to show it. If it were me and I had  a lot of people speculating about it, I would have showed my birth certificate LONG ago in order to put it to rest.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Trump is an idiot - not that I like Obama any better - but the birth certificate has been provided, authenticated, and can be viewed in Obama's Chicago offices.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Hw just wants something to do and be seen on anything in additional to his show
    twinblessed

Answer by twinblessed at 12:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Because Trump is a total wacka-do!!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Don't know. But since my own birth certificate is a tissue of lies (says I was born to a woman who NEVER gave birth; my adoptive mother), I disbelieve birth certificates anyway. They prove precisely NOTHING.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Because it keeps his name on the news. Obama's birth certificate is irrelevant. His mother was an American citizen, therefore he is too - regardless of which country he was born in.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Well there's a lot of controversy surrounding this issue, but really i think the most of it is publicity for Trump. This goes back to the election, people claiming that Obama is not a U.S. citizen...there were claims he was born in Africa- even his grandmother in Africa said she was present when he was born (mind you, she's never been to the U.S) and then later recanted her statement, saying she was present "in spirit", which definitely only fueled Trump-- and Trump has been talking about running for presidency next election, so what better way to gain even MORE publicity by questioning our current president's citizenship status. I think it's total crap, and there's no way President Obama would have been able to be elected if he wasn't a citizen. People ned to get off of his high horse.

And to hootie826, just because your parent is born in the US, does NOT automatically make you a citizen, that's a long old false claim.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Trump likes attention and PR stunts.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011