Do you wonder if people vote answers down just because they don't like the person?

I asked a question about how old you were with your first and last child, and the lady that got voted down didn't say anything wrong. Her answer was a standard ___ with my first ___ with my last. Both were typical ages for first and last and in line with what everyone else was saying. No snarky comment on what ages people "should be" NOTHING that would warrant getting voted down unless EVERYONE was getting voted down. And nobody else had any votes up or down at that time. Just her.

Made me wonder if someone had a personal issue with her that they would single her out just to vote her down?

Have you seen this?

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I know for a fact some people do...very cruel & pathetic....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yes, I'm SURE people vote others down because they just don't like them. I find it incredibly annoying, but what can ya do? I laugh sometimes for things I get voted down on...
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I see it all the time, pretty childish if you ask me, but I really do not care if they do it to me, it does not affect me in any way shape or form.

Answer by older at 12:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i'll do it 2 a few ppls 1nc i get to level 11
    Schnizzle

Answer by Schnizzle at 12:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Sure. Just like some people vote UP because they like the person.
    There are lots of varied reasons why people vote up and down here. It can be a lot of drama :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You know though....i HAVE voted someone down on accident before when trying to vote them up. I feel horrible when that happens...so that can be the case sometimes.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I voted her up just out of spite. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I wonder that too....I answered a question about a freaking VACUUM and got voted down 3 times!!! lol....about a vacuum!!! LOL

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yep, it happens a LOT!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• LOL, I've done it by accident too but I always post that I was the down vote and that it was accidental. Sucks that you can't go back and change it!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011