What to get my mom for mothers day.....i don't have much money, but I have to get her something

with easter and my dd's birthday and mothers day in the same week I am a little tight on money, but I have to get her something. What is a good chea[ gift besides a card?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Holidays

• A picture frame with her grandkids or a picture of you and her,a book,small plant,garden statue
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Cook her a fabulous meal, plant some flowers for her, take care of a chore for her. Sometimes the gift of time & attention is better than anything store-bought.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Bake her a favorite dessert. If you have any flowers in your yard, clip some and give those to her. Have your dd help make a special craft for her.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• make flour dough & have your child(ren) put their hand in it, bake it than have them paint it :)
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• You know mom just love to be though of and that she will love anything you get her. Maybe you could just spend the day with her. Go have a picnic or take her to a movie.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• All of these suggestions sound great to me, use your imagination you know her best.

Answer by older at 12:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

how do you do this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Potted plant or bouquet of flowers from the grocery store.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• How cheap is cheap? I found an awesome birthstone jewelry website, and found some angel earrings for MIL - they were only $11 (plus I think $5 shipping) and they look like $30 boutique earrings IMO. Other than that I have no idea, I'm getting my bro & sis to go in on a gift for our mom.
    Anonymous

• you can get your mom, a Massage oil candles! I hand make them for only $5 at my etsy shop: www.silkcandles.etsy.com I also make natural sugar scrubs, as well, if you have more questions you can email me: candleoil@gmail.com
    silkcandles

Answer by silkcandles at 9:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011