Controlling BF

sooo i hadnt worked in 2wks n aint had a check n 3wks and my bf tells me that he is not gonna support me so i finally started working again last wk and soo yday i was at work and we took our 15min break and was outside smoking my bf stops by to drop the truck off and he flips that im outside and says that i better not lose my job n stupid stuff well i got n the car so she could park closer n we wouldnt have to walk he calls me twice.. so he still flipping as im inside working txting goin off. soo he finally stops i get home that nite he has ca;;ed me 11 times and blips when i walk i the door where u been why didnt u call when u got off. and tells me that u can find your own way home 2mmrow. help i dont know what to do anymore he is like BIPOLAR alot!

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 12:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• dump him! thats a no brainer mama! if its bad now, imgaine it in 10 years!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• This is coming from someone that's been in an abusive relationship. You need to get out now. It will only get worse. Work, go to school to get a career and get away please. I don't want you to be another statistic. Trust me, once it escalades it's really hard to get out. message me if you would like to talk
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm sorry but you should not have to put up with that. If it were me he would quickly become my EX bf!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Why do you stay with him?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• idk mayb scared mayb cuz i feel stuck idk???
    kolbysmama20

Comment by kolbysmama20 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011