What are your personal views on abortion? and Why?

Chunky_Dynamic

Asked by Chunky_Dynamic at 12:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Stay out of people's business. THat's my opinion. If it were my decision I'd want other people to stay out of it too.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I have never been in the position that I would need to consider one so it would be easy for me to say that I would never have one and no one else should either. But knowing that, I think that people should have a choice. I have never found myself pregnant as a result of a rape. I have never found myself struggling to leave my abusive husband and found myself pregnant. I have never been in any of these positions so I don't think that I have the right to say what any of these women should do in their situation.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think it's really, really tragic that so many women are becoming pregnant when they don't want to be.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 12:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My personal view is people need to do what is right for them, although I don't approve of it for myself I would not judge anyone who does.

Answer by older at 12:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i believe its the women's choice! you shouldn't be forced to raise a child if you financially or emotionally cant. And yes, I know people should not go around making babies when the cant raise one, but you know what women still will! So instead of "not" raising a child, I think nothing is wrong with abortion!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I was pro-choice, my co-worker just had one. I am starting to not want to be pro-choice. I feel awful for her baby.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am against abortion but I do think that it needs to be around for certain reasons, it should never ever be used as a form of birth control though.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Dr. Donna...I agree, but knowing what leads to it, you would THINK they would think twice before having sex.

Chunky Dynamic--I've never been in the situation, but I think every child is here for a reason. I am not for abortion, I feel there is always adoption and always SOMEONE who would want to love that child.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Abortion is murder in my eyes. You can always choose adoption there is people who cannot have children that want to adopt. That is my opinion.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 12:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am impressed with the thoughful answers so far
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:32 PM on Apr. 19, 2011