From 2 to 3 kids

What was it like going from 2 to 3 kids? Any words of advice to help with the transition?

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Breathe
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• 2 to 3 is actually pretty easy. Mine are close in age, but the 2 older ones played together.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It is not really that different than 2. I have 3 boys.. 7,5 and 3.. 2 were pretty hard at the time, but when the 3rd one came, I couldnt really tell it was any harder..
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I went from 2-3 recently (8 weeks tomorrow). The hardest part was not the number, but a very colicky baby who wouldn't sleep without being held for a whole two weeks. Now it is just a day time thing. How old is the oldest? Mine were 4(turned 5 3 weeks after baby was born) and 26 months. They like to involved and do well, my house just gets neglected since I can't do anything during the day.
    jwaren

Answer by jwaren at 12:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Mine are 8, 10 and 12. So it was rough starting out, with them being so small. I love it now though, they are really close.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It was a very big difference for me. I went from having a 7 yr old dd and a 16 month old ds adding a newborn who is now 10 weeks old. I am at wits end sometime having a toddler and a newborn. On the bright side, the 2 boys are very close in age and I am hoping for a great relationship between the two ofthem as they get older.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 1:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011