Who is the Black sheep in your family?

is their alot of TRASH talking about the black sheep??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I am the black sheep. There is tons of trash talking, it's rather odd actually.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It used to be me.. Now it's my Aunt and there's always talk about her cuz she doesn't understand that people can see the crazy sh*t she posts on FB. I have a lot of women in my fam and I think that has a lot to do with the drama level.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Oh,my family has so many black sheep that its hard to pick just one! Yeah,we trash talk about them,but we also talk TO them about their actions

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Me. And yes they talk trash about me...alot. Atleast my brothers do. I know they think I'm a freak because I don't have the normal jobs, like the mainstream music or movies. I really don't give a shit though. Fuck them! lol
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My oldest bro is the black sheep to my dad...because he didn't follow dad's advice. My dad likes to try to trash talk my bro, but I don't really respond to it. I love my family, and I don't care about who's done what and what drama there is today. We are FAMILY.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• my sister, we don't really talk about her or to her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am the black sheep...mainly bc i dont take anyones crap and tell them like it is regardless of their feelings..bc im an outspoken person
    Anonymous

• In my family the black sheep has taken turns with just about all of us at different times of our lives. I moved away at a young age which made me the black sheep for a while. My brother had a horrible drug problem and stole money from a family member and went to jail which made him the black sheep for a while, my mom cheated on our father whichmade her the black sheep, my younger sister got pregnant w/o any support and job which made her the black sheep.....it keeps going around and eventually it will make its way back to me!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 2:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• seems to be my half brother. we don't talk trash about him though. we have stopped caring about how he lives for the most part because he and his wife seem to want nothing to do with us.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Our black sheep is my brother. He was heavy in to drugs before his ex got pregnant, then he quit when she did. When she left him for his adopted uncle he got into them heavy again. Now he hardly ever sees his son, and it's heart breaking. The only people that really talk trash about him are my father and step-mother, but they have been upfront with him and told him what they think.... So I can't really be mad at them for that.
    IrishMomma727

Answer by IrishMomma727 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011