Your first time... adult content

Was it horrible or really special? And how old were you?  

Personally mine was in between. Definitely not romantic but we had been dating for 7 months and loved each other and it just kinda happened one night haha. It was special because we were both virgins and had only kissed 2 other people before we found each other. I was 19 at the time and my now dh was 20.  Though he wasn't the first guy I'd fooled around with (A high school bf had asked for a bj, I put my mouth on him and though what the heck am i doing and stopped lol) I was the first girl that he's ever done anything with. I'm really glad that I'm the only girl that's ever given him a bj :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• it was weird and kind of amusing....we were both virgins (i was 17 he was 21) and he was rather small....when he asked "Are you ok" i about dies laughing lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• died* oops
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It was...quick and pleasure-less
    I was left thinking,"that's what everyone makes such a big deal about?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It was special only it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I was 15 and my dh was 19 it was wonderful! I was just terrified that my dad would come in on us!

raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 12:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• 16 and no fun. No romance, just wham bam thank you maam. I wondered what all the hype was about.

That was 25 years ago and life is great!!! That's the worst I've ever had.
    heat631

Answer by heat631 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I was 15 and it happened on May 6 2003, LOL it wasn't the most "special" moment ever, but it was a very life changing experience for me. My son's father and I were dating for acouple months. He was 19. He was the first person I even ever fooled around with. I'm thankful I chose him to sleep with for my first time bc he gentle & understanding. He also wasn't in my highschool (or highschool at all LOL) so I didn't have to worry about rumors or w/e which was a big concern of mine. We were together for almost 6 yrs. before I chose to leave him in Dec 08.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I was 14 and it hurt, cause the guy did not know I was a virgin.

Answer by louise2 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I was 15 and my b/f was 16.. I am 24 now and we have 3 kids and have been married still to this day... I was really nervous and it didnt really hurt, but then again it was very different.
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My high school boyfriend and I were both 16 - we'd been together about ten months-ish, and were together for another year after. I don't remember it being bad, but of course it wasn't the best sex we'd ever have together. It was special though, and I never regretted it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Very special. It was both of our first times and it was on our wedding night. Ahhh, fond memories ;)
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 2:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011