• In the Spotlight:

What is it?

I accidently posted this in pregnancy earlier...
ok, I posted a question a few days ago about my periods being abnormal but there seems to be something weird going on... Last Weds 11/26 I started my period first thing in the morning. It was pretty normal all day Weds and Thurs, but on Fri it just dissappeared. I never bled at all on friday, I mean nothing. On Sat, I woke up and I was having some brown discharge. I had that all the way through last night. This morning though, I felt like I started again so I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had a small (glob?) of thick mucous. Almost like fertile CM. It wasn't clear or white though...it was kinda pinkish. What could it have been? Do you think maybe I'm ovulating early? Or could I have had a miscarriage? Thanks for any answers... I just don't get it.

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 1:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Im not sure but I dont think it was a miscarriage. I would just call your regualr doctor and tell them what you just said on here and they can tell you what is going on.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My daughter did the same thing once. It was a miscarriage. She contacted her Dr. and he said it was her body's natural way of getting rid of the fetus. If your concerned call your Gyn. But my daughter didn't even have to go in.
    Xee

Answer by Xee at 3:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2008