Vacation from me....

I heard this on the radio the other day....

If you could take a 1 week vacation from YOU - who would you be?
The woman on the radio said Pamela Anderson.... I didn't get it. But it made me start thinking. Who would I be? I had a really hard time coming up with someone but I guess it would be fun to be Taylor Swift. Young, tall & beautiful, single, rich, plus I've always loved to sing.

Does this person get stuck with my life for the week? In that case - My sister. She seems to think I have it made. I'd like to see her just have to get up before noon!

knappkin

Asked by knappkin at 12:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG! Can I be Beyonce for just one day???? I just want to know what it's like to have that body....and of course all that money! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• bill gates and id pad my bank acct for when my vaca was over he would noticed a few hundred grand gone lol
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love the part about your sister......but would you want her life if it was a true swap? :) I sure wouldn't want mine.

I think I would be a politician for a week and see what kind of hell I could raise too :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 12:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd still be me!
    My life is FAR FAR from perfect or even the same playing field..... but the grass is not always greener and there are others who have it worse than I do!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would want to be Tina Fey, she's just so smart and funny.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 1:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• MrsDap - That's why I had such a hard time coming up with someone...... Every time I thought of a person - then really thought about what their life must really be like - I didn't want that either. I love my life. It is what it is....
    knappkin

Comment by knappkin (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• any Cast member of Glee. Just looks like so much fun singing and dancing.  lol

Jaxs23

Answer by Jaxs23 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't want to be anyone but me. Being someone else would be too much work.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011