Immediate help

what if my periods have been lasting for only 2 days the past 5 or so months? does that mean something is wrong or that i dont ovulate or what?? i did have a cyst on my right ovary and the dr said take bc til it goes away! it finally burst and now that i got off bc a cyst has returned.... :( but i dont have PCOS its just one cyst... me and my hubby have had sex everytime we thought i MAY have ovulated and still didnt get pregnant:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you talked to your doctor about this?
    Schnizzle

Answer by Schnizzle at 1:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• hmm have you taken a test? Try a HPT and if its negative get a blood test done. Still negative then gett checked out for sure. Good luck :)
    tcook90

Answer by tcook90 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'd go for a blood one personally....... they're just so much eariler and more exact
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• some positions helps , and don't try to move after your intercourse ;) try to take some Folic acid it helps a lot
    but you need to see the doc for all this
    Godd luck
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2011