By any of your ADULT children have you ever been told you were a Bad mom or told u were a bad mom

by your DIL??????????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• lol, No. Even if she thought I was she wouldn't have the nerve to say it to me. My son and daughters would set her straight if she did. However, if she did it wouldn't bother me. She doesn't really know me and I don't value her opinion so I'd just laugh at her. People who say things like that are only trying to hurt you. Don't take it personally. Take it as she's ignorant.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No I don't have adult children but I have (in so many words) told my Mom that she is a bad Mom. (I'm sure you are not like her though and if you knew her you would say the same)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My answer is the same as brandi300... I CAN tell you I a get annoyed when I here my siblings- in- law say they hate M.I.L. Over the most stupidest things..... They have no idea what a bad mom is, I feel like they are spoiled.
    Spunkeynoodle

Answer by Spunkeynoodle at 1:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I've told my MIL that she was a bad mum after she said that I can't handle my daughter. She said I can't handle my daughter because once in a while the hubby and I would like to have a break. Who the hell doesn't?? So I told her how it is. She allowed my hubby to drink and smoke at 10, and drop out of school. Her 2nd child went to live with that one's father. Her 3rd dropped out of HS last year and she didn't try to stop it. And she's even told me that she's waiting for the 4th child to either drop out or run away. That one is only 12. But yes, I'M the bad parent for wanting a day off.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I've never told my MIL she was a bad mom. Indeed, I've gone out of my way to be exceedingly NICE to her though she truly DOES NOT deserve it. I leave it to my husband otherwise. He doesn't tell her she was a bad mom... he merely refuses to communicate with her.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• no but think about what you said to her for her to say that to you....if you called her a bad mother than she had a right to say that to you....
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011