How long did it take after the pill?

hi i was wonderin how long it took you ladies to get preggo after stopping the pill? If this is not your first baby would you say it was easier and faster this time? I would of put this in ttc but obviously they are not preggo and couldnt answer! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is my 2nd time and a few days after I got prego way faster this time. First time I was off for 2.5 yrs. I know it's crazy!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Be careful.... you can get pregnant right away after stopping the pill.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 1:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I got preggo 3 weeks later with #2
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The first time I had stopped taking the pill on a saturday and got preggo the next thursday. I know the day for sure because our doctor said we should use back up for a few months to let my ovaries wake up completely and I forgot the first time we did it after that! LOL The second time it happened within the month.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• yay thanks girls yall have really given me sooo much hope...fingers crossed!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I stopped taking birth control and got pregnant pretty much immediately.... by the time my first period after not being on BC should have came I was already 4 weeks pregnant. Good luck!
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It took me 8 months with my first son, and 5 months with my second
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011