Frontier Vent....

To all fellow cafemomers..beware of setting up Frontier phone service over the phone. They quoted me a $29.99 rate and on my first bill they charged $34.99 and refuse to do anything about it. I understand it's only $5/month but they should still stick to their quoted price. Think twice before you take their word for it over the phone!!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Report them to the BBB. False advertising. Report it or file a complaint with the FCC as well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Isn't that extra taxes and fees?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No the taxes and fees were another $10. The basic plan went up to $34.99.
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• oh..

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband called to get prices and they said toset it up online to get the $29.99 deal. We couldnt get it figured out s I called in and the guy said he could set it up on the phone and lock us in for 2 yrs. I verified everything with him...then bill comes and the basic plan was 34.99 plus fees. I called in and the lady said that is the best they can do, they dont have a 29.99 plan. Just annoys me that a company can out right lie about the price of something. If we had any other providers in our area I would use them..but for now I'm just stuck using them.
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011