What is a good birth control?

I am 24 and about to have my 3rd son... in three years. and will have 3 under the age of 3. my bf also has 3 children of his own. We r ready to take a break from having children till the ones we have are in school at least. We want to have another eventually, but not for at least 5~10 years. I do not want to take a pill, cuz I am so bad at remembering pills and would get preggo for sure. and condoms n pull out dont work for us.. obviously. so what other kinds of "long term" birth control is there?

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 1:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• IUD

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• abstinence :) It's working wonders for me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nothing works better than NOT having sex to prevent pregnancy. Swallowing (BJ) is also 100% effective. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would look into an IUD as well
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I get the DEPO shot and its worked so far.. you get it every 3 mths.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm on Implanon and I love it. I'm covered for 3 years, I don't have a period, and so far no other side effects. I recommend it for sure.
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 12:53 AM on Apr. 20, 2011