If someone is upset with you and they won't talk with you - do you think it is best to let it lay or keep trying?

This is someone I care about very much and I feel such a loss because I don't know if it is me and I did something wrong or just something else going on in her life. She won't answer her phone and it has been weeks. Normally we talk everyday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• does she live near by? If so, try stopping by. She could be so overwhelmed by something that she just can't bring herself to answer the phone!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I once ignored my friend... One of my best for over a year and it was me. I called her after I moved out of state and I was lucky she forgave me. So good luck and just drop by at least you will get your answer.
    Anonymous

• if u love this person persist, i know me and my sister had this good relationship and it was her boyfriend who told her not to talk 2 me. i think he was jeolous
    Anonymous

• I'm of a mind to leave them alone. I know when I'm upset I have to work through things and don't want to be bothered while I'm doing it. If I think someone is upset with me I either send an email or a card snail mail and say I'm sorry and let then know that when he/she is ready to talk the door is open.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You need to give her some space, or you'll just piss her off more. I know it hurts when your friend isn't speaking to you, but she needs time to cool down. Give her a week or 2, and if she doesn't call, send her a letter or an e-mail.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Keep trying at least until you get some kind of response from her!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 4:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2008