Anyone got implants & going to breastfeed?

I have implants and my boobs are so big now that I am pregnant. i just wonder what they are going to be when they fill up with milk. They are getting on my nerves that they are so big. Did yours get alot bigger while breastfeeding and what happened to them after you quit? I am hoping not have to have them redone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Look at any woman who gave birth in your line; doesn't matter whether she breastfed. PREGNANCY makes the changes, so SHE is what you expect.

Engorgement from milk goes away quickly if mom nurses on demand as she's supposed to.

It's unfortunately very common that implants DO need to be redone regardless of the breastfeeding.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• They will be giant at first and hard like....not rocks....hard like giant boulders but then they will soften up. They'll still be gigantic though. Sorry. At least that was what happened with mine. I was wearing a 34F bra for a while. Crazy. They did get better though after a few weeks I was down to a 34DD (tight fit). Stopped breastfeeding with both my sons after 8 months. They were back to normal size after that within 6 wks.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:42 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I don't have implants, but I remember a great article about Pam Anderson breastfeeding all of her children with implants. I wish I knew where it was, but I'm sure google can help you find it. Try kellymom.com too. There is some good info about implants and nursing there.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011