If i just stopped my pills and..help please?

I finished my bc pills for last month..my cycle started on 3-30...I was testing for ovulation starting 4-10 i tested every day and got a (+) o stick on the 14-15-16...we had sex two days prior the 14 and all three fertile days..is it possible to get preggo the first month after my pills? or would you think it will take longer? Would i be back on track so soon after stopping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible. It all depends on your body.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It's possible, yes.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Of course you CAN if you can get pregnant from skipping a pill or two during the month. It does not mean you definitely will though.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:43 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It is possible to get preggo right after stopping the pill. Good luck!!!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• It is very possible. I got pregnant with all of my four of mine within the first month of stopping birth control. It just depends on the person.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• People get pregnant by just skipping ONE pill during a month. Remember your body is more fertile after stopping BC that is why twins are at a high chance for occuring.Some people do take a while to get back on track but it all depends on the hormone level of the pillls and that particular persons body
    jankelley

Answer by jankelley at 1:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I just know that everyone is different but it is not impossible for you to get pregnant. I know some people who have gotten pregnant right away, and I know others who it took a while for them to become pregnant after stopping any form of birth control.
    KLBB1234

Answer by KLBB1234 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 19, 2011