I almost passed out!

I got up the other morning and did my normal rotine. Got my girls breakfast and noticed I was feeling very nauseous over the smell of sausage so I stepped outside for a minute. It subsided a bit so I went back inside and was CRAVING water. Walked over to the sink with a glass and began to black out. My MIL was standing next to me and told me to go sit down (I was extreamly pale she said) she went to the fridge to get me juice and I took off to the bathroom to throw up. My ears were ringing and were muffled and I couldn't really see anything. My MIL brought me juice and told me to drink it (she figured my sugar level had dropped) it helped a little, but my ears were still ringing for a good hour after. My head felt funny and I was sweating like crazy. It took me a good 5 hours to recoop from that. Has anyone had this happen before?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like your sugar, but you shouldn't throw up. I never did.

Ummm, have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yea, but I was beyond sick when it happened to me. Had double pneumonia, a sinus infection and was still trying to do everything by myself. After I blacked out, I woke up to the ER medic's over me. Id get yourself checked out. Make sure your not sick or preggo.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Yep....my blood sugar got too low...DH thinks I might have diabetes but the Dr said no....so I don't know what that was all about really
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I am 18 weeks pregnant.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I would definately get checked by a dr. I know when I have anxiety attacks sometimes that happens. It also could be low or high blood pressure.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Could have been a bad case of morning sickness?
    Hope ya feel better momma! Call your doctor :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• at least you where at home i started to do that in the middle of wal-mart and food-lion .i am 20 weeks
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 2:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I feel that way but I have anxiety... oh and it could be your ears too... look up meneire's disease.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I think low blood sugar. Eat protein at every meal. When you feel dizzy, grab a handful of nuts, a cheese stick, a yogurt, spoonful of peanut butter. Something for a quick shot of protein.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• i know you hear this a lot but the best thing to do is call the doctor good luck hope you feel better!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2011