Fine Hair

I have very fine hair and I recently switched to Pantene Pro V for thin hair and it has made my hair so soft but now it has completely no volume! I have never found "the right" brand. Does anyone have a brand (for thin and weak fine hair) that works wonders for them?

KiraStadnik

Asked by KiraStadnik at 2:12 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It worked for me.....Suave, the volumizing shampoo and conditioners. Try it out. They're usually cheaper too! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 2:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Try using the pantene moose that should add volume. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• sorry hun. im pregnant so right now im just trying to find a brand that doesnt smell . no secnts they make me sick. they do have one for volume with pantene for fine hair.
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• first i would need to ask some questions before i can help you.What is your race? Is your hair curly or straight?Is your hair average,normal,over processed,or under processed? Do you spend well on your hair products,cheap,or average?
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm kinda in the same boat with ya.
    Very fine straight as straight can be. I keep a perm in it to some extent.
    I've tried Totally Twisted and it works a little bit.

I'm curious to see what others have tried.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 2:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Im white with straight (very straight) hair. I have never died my hair before or used any dye product in it. And the price is not a big issue. Ill fork over the money if the product works!
    KiraStadnik

Comment by KiraStadnik (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I use Treseme, they have a voluminous one... and so far its the BEST one I have found that makes my hair look, and feel awesome. Also, Nexxus works well, but you have to use LOTS of conditioner bc its makes your hair feel kind of dry, and it a bit spendy...but it comes in enormous bottles! Good Luck, and Im happy to know Im not the only person who has the flat, fine hair issue :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Nothing works for mine. But, last week I went and got highlights in it, and now it's got volume! It's kind of short (back is cut to my hairline, sides about about an inch below my ear) so length doesn't weight it down. I normally don't do anything to my hair but I needed some oomph - and I'm glad I did it!
    Anonymous

• first try using nioxin boost to strengthen your hair follicle twice aweek after shampooing,then use for the time being use a volumizing hair spray before blowdrying or styling your hair.Paul Mitchel or Sabastian..ummm..even Regis has a really good volumizing spray
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011