What's your favorite memory of High School?

I was at a Rugby game with my best friend...and I had a HUGE crush on one of the players...after the game the team had to pass by the bleachers to go into the locker room...I wanted to congragulate Poko (he's Tongan) on a great game...but instead of walking down the bleachers like a normal person I decided to jump off the top....well a nail was hanging out of the bleachers and the pocket of my jeans got caught on it....so there I am dangling in mid-air by my pocket for like the longest 30 seconds in the world before RRRIIIIPPPPPPPP...there goes my pocket and a good portion of my jeans...yes the WHOLE Rugby team...including the beautiful Poko could now see my pink Hello Kitty underwear...{sigh}

It was mortifying at the time but now it's one of my favorite memories lol

How about you?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Our football games were always fun. I was on the dance team and we performed half time shows. I would wait with my friend on the sidelines and watch our oh so cute football players play ball and root for them. Every other week everyone was dating someone else, but we in the end were all friends. I miss those days of watching beautiful guys running up and down the field in tight pants and flirting with no other care in the world.

Answer by gemgem at 2:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Graduating. I hated high school.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Graduating lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:17 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Pot.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:19 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• leaving. and going home.... lol.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Spending every. Single. Friday at my best friend's house. Sometimes it was just us, sometimes there would be like 15 of us crowded into his basement or backyard... and it was always a blast.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Graduation
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Spirit week. I loved being able to dress up or dress crazy and not get introuble for it =)
    mommy080911

Answer by mommy080911 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My freshman year before my best friend passed away. During red ribbon week one of the days were " dress like your favorite food" we were cupcakes! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Getting to see my long time boyfriend is always a sweet memory.

Answer by older at 2:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011