How do you "woosaw" ?

I have to work soon and I am in no mood.... I'm exhausted, dealing with my piece of you know what ex and I just want to try to relax since I have to be social in my job... any ideas?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• You could try turning the radio on to some good upbeat music and dance around like a nutjob and then laugh outloud when you remind yourself that he is your EX and he can no longer be in control of you having good or bad days! Give him a silent one finger salute right in the middle of your living room(no, he doesnt have to be there for this,lol..just you knowing youve changed your way of thinking will help you).
    Good Luck...and put your smile on..not for him but for the spite of him.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:26 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Cafemom is my big "wooosah" lol....but reading calms me and if it's something major I go in my backyard with my iPod, some Carlos Santana, a cold drink and a good book.....everyone knows if they see me in that chaise to get the hell away from me! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• music, yoga, my favorite lotion and deep breaths!
    Amomand4kids

Answer by Amomand4kids at 2:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I like to be on top.
    Schnizzle

Answer by Schnizzle at 2:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Work on a quilt or other craft project, read a good book, "play plants" as my kiddos call it(I'm actually tending to them and rearranging them for best light and all that lol) anything like that.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• haha lucky
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Apr. 19, 2011