Dont know what i am doing wrong. adult content

hello ladies: well me and my dh have been ttc for about a few months now and no luck. i have recently noticed that no matter what i do sperm always secretes out and gets on my panties and it goes on for about a day. is this normal? is there away to keep this from happening?. I have tried several positions tried keeping my legs up for a while you name it ive tried it. Maybe you have some tips or suggestions, or have gone through it as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• What is coming out is called semen.. It is fluid that comes with the sperm. Yes, it is normal. The little swimmers are on their journey by the time the "left over fluid" hits the sheets, panties or the bed...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:30 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Have you tried pre- seed gel. You can get it on amazon. It " holds" some sperm inside.
    Spunkeynoodle

Answer by Spunkeynoodle at 2:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Do you have any kids already? I would suggest that u just take it easy then just let nature take its course.I know that you guys want it so bad,but just concentrate on being in love,having fun and enjoying one another.I thought that i could not have kids for a very long time,and then one day it just happened,not once,not twice,but three times...Sooo...just relax ma...it will happen
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2011