My 1 & 2 year old are sick and I am feeling bad that I can't do much :(

I have 2 small little girls who have Diarrhea and are vomiting. I called the hospital and told me I would just have to Wait it out. I feel so bad I can't do much for them except lie in bed with them and clean them up when they make a mess. ;•(

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ya, its tough!! I hate when mine are sick especially at the same time. I need tougher skin when they are sick its brutal. I hope your little ones get better.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I'm right there with you Mama. My 3 y/o and 9m/o twins all have a stomach virus too. Aside from not being able to do anything to make it better, I feel bad that they can't all have individual attention. So, for the both of us, I'm praying that it is short-lived, and that we don't get it too!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 3:06 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Good luck Momma, you're doing great! There isnt anything worse than seeing your babies hurting and wishing you could switch places.. Just continue to be there for them as best you can, run cool or warm wash cloths over their foreheads, rub their backs, just love them throughout this nasty bug and before you know it they'll be back to their normal selfs again and you'll be chasing them all over. But really, you're doing great!
    TexasMama2Boys

Answer by TexasMama2Boys at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2011