Ever since I got pregnant my boy friend that I live with talks to me like i cheated on him. He's known me since i was a teenager so he knows a bit about my past. I've been faith full to him and only been living with him for a year. He will call me a whore as if I did something to him. I'm 7 months pregnant and I'm tired of this. He admits he needs help but i don't see him making an effort to get help. I think I give up on him. When you love someone don't actions speak loader than words? When I'm at home he ignores me until I talk to him first.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Don't walk, run out of that relationship. You don't need to be with any man who calls you a whore. A good man would never do that.

• You dont deserve that and he doesnt deserve you. Your pregnant and should be treated right. Also do you want your child to brought into the world and hear that kind of crap?? Leave him until he gets help and learns how to treat you.

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• You already know the answer. If you are looking for support for leaving a d*ck whose child you're having, you've got it. Your child doesn't need to grow up listening to his/her mother being called a whore. Him saying he knows he needs help is just a way to keep you hanging around. If he really wanted help he'd get it. Perhaps if you leave it may prompt him to seek help and maybe you can get things back on track ... if you want to. Get on with your life and be happy.

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• good men are hard to come by you stated why you chated

• it's only going to get worse with time. leave him while you can. make a better life for you and your baby. baby doesn't deserve to be raised in a hostile environment. it will affect him/her for life. get out now and raise your child with love and support. not hostile words and accusations.

• get out now..before the baby is born...because once the baby is here it will make things SO much harder...its not fair to you how he is treating you...i married a man that does what yours does plus a ton more will only get worse after the baby comes.

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 8:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• That is a bad sign to call a 7 month with your baby woman a whore. NOT NORMAL !! I'm with one of the PP's, leaving will be harder for many reasons after the baby is born. He may get controlling about the baby & take your baby. If he has admitted to needing help & not walked the walk of what he is talking, then he just said it to pacify you. He probably does not intend to seek help. He might have just said he needs help to appease you & not think he does?????? Something to think about IMO.