I recently decided that I wanted to sell Avon products? How do you personally feel about Avon's products?

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 2:47 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• I dont have anything against Avon, but I tried selling products and it wasnt for me. If you dont want to sell products,host parties, or keep inventory you might be interested in this website www.FamilyCEOMom.com.
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Honest opinion? I don't like them. I always broke out really bad when I used them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I have nothing against them, I just like to take my product with me when I order..I hate waiting for things to come to me.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I see it as outdated. It's what my mother used to use when I was little. I have sold similar products myself and have found it only works well if you are good a recruiting others to sell with you. Good luck.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:53 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• They have good products. My stepmom and sisters are very much hooked on it - me, not so much, but I'm not as well off as they are. I tried to sell Avon before, though... and it proved to be too much for me. Good luck!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:49 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I like most things. I order some stuff only. I do not like the nailpolish though, the two times I have bought polish I find they don't last long & chip easily its like its too soft or something Idk. But other wise yes!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I love them and wish I could afford to buy more than I do. My Avon girl is THE BOMB!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:52 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I didn't care for anything I got from Avon. Seemed like something I could buy from Walmart for less.
    Anonymous

• I only bought them because I was selling them. I don't care for them though. I do remember that a product made me break out as well. I feel like they're a little on the cheap side, BUT if you really believe in the products then you can do it. I work from home and I love it, and because I believe in what I do I KNOW I'm going to succeed in my business no matter what. I also have a great Team of Moms helping me along the way, that has a lot to do with it. No matter what you do, you need to work hard at it. If you believe in yourself you can do anything.

Best Wishes to you ! :o)
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:14 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• I won't use any of the Avon line and no one I know uses it. I guess it's like any other product line; it surely has its followers tho. I tried it for one year (had a neighbor who was a rep) Found 2 products that I liked (a cherry tint lipstick and a sea salt scrub) - when I went to order more of both 3 months later, they both had been discontinued. I tried a "made for oily skin" foundation of theirs and it left me twice as oily and broken out in acne. I tried a piece of their "special promotion" jewelry (a black onyx ring); turned me green and the 'silver' started to peel off inside of 6 wears (eventually I just threw it away). I didn't try any more products and haven't since and that was nearly 10 years ago. I guess I just don't have any confidence in their stuff.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:25 PM on Apr. 19, 2011