I have been with my SO for 9 years and my sex drive is gone. What can you suggest that I try or we try to improve it? adult content

yummysmummy

Asked by yummysmummy at 2:55 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• How to improve or rev up your sex drive depends on why your sex drive has slowed down. There are many reasons why this happens to women. There are some pretty standard culprits though, and many (if not most) women deal with one or a combo of these at some point and time.. Some are: stress, lack of emotional sexual stimulation, lack of mental sexual stimulation, not having pleasurable/enjoyable sex when it does happen (the less a woman enjoys sex, the less she will want to have it), too busy with day to day life, underlying problems/issues in their relationship, hormone fluxed due to age/child birth/pregnancy, medical issues, medications...

The key to building your sex drive back up is first figuring out why it has waned to begin with. Once you narrow down what your culprits may be, then begin working on rectifying those, and you most likely will see your sex drive begin to rev back up once again.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:01 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• The more you have sex, the more you WANT to have sex...the longer you go without it the longer you CAN go without it.....so one of my suggestions would be to have sex anyways....even if you don't want to..at least sometimes....and make the WHOLE DAY one big foreplay...text him dirty messages and pictures, take a day to beautify yourself, greet him at the door in just one of his ties and some heels...put the fun back in sex.....good luck mama!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Try anything new and different or something that you haven't done in a long time. Sometimes I'll put a plastic shower curtain on the bed or the floor, put some oil on it, and me and hubby will slip and slide all over each other. We'll body paint with chocolate syrup. Whipped cream is always fun too. Do it while watching some porn. Do it in an unusual place. Get a sexual board game to play--lots of teasing that way. Wear something that makes you feel sexy. Bondage can be hot, but you have to be careful with that one. I love it when hubby pours candle wax on me or uses my toys on me. Double penetration is awesome! We've been married a very long time and our sex life is better than ever. It took me a long time to get over my inhibitions, but once I did--WOW!
    Anonymous

• Are you taking any kind of medications?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:07 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Adult sex stores work wonders...
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 4:44 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• This is a issue that many Married couples face. I find that Books that have been written on this subject is the positive direction to go.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 19, 2011