Do you find your SO/DH more appealing.. adult content

when he wants to try for another baby?

We decided last night to try for another and my sex drive went from zero to 60 in seconds! I want to have fun trying but I never wanted to have sex before. I'm completely sexually attracted to him but my sex drive has been so low lately until now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Apr. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• No... its usually the opposite here
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• No.. I found him more appealing when we decided to have no more children and he got snipped and clipped. I became far more sexual and started enjoying sex even more,, after we made the decision for him to get snipped. It was a a very freeing thing for me no longer having to concern myself with birth control or an unplanned pregnancy.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:04 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Not really...when we decided to have another baby it was kind of alot of pressure....I knew he wanted more children but then it was more like...having sex for a purpose instead of having sex for enjoyment...then it took me a year to get pregnant so...yeah it was really stressful and I didnt enjoy it at all lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Mine was higher before we started trying.Id wake up in the middle of the night to get frisky...now I try to stay awake during those moments =/
    ms_jasmine

Answer by ms_jasmine at 3:05 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• Hmmm.... nope. We just like to have sex and do it often when he's home.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• My husband and I hve 2 children and we want 1 more but were not sure when yet. It took me 6 months to get my sex drive bck after hving r last baby so were just havng allot of fun right now :) but when my husband tells me we need to go practice 4 another baby I think its so funny cause hes just trying to get sum lol!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:39 PM on Apr. 19, 2011

• When we were trying for our first kids, yes I jumped him every chance I got but with our 2nd she was a complete surprise.
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 19, 2011